GMC Truck Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
I’m absolutely convinced she dips Grizzly wintergreen and spits in her cup holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
How manly of you scotty, trying to fight a woman, maybe. The balls thing throws me off a bit.
It means I ain't scared of shit. Plus, I'll do things most men would either be afraid to do, or just wouldn't attempt to do. They either don't know how or have no interest in learning. Like working on trucks/cars, fixing odd and end things around the house, building things like a kid's playhouse or boxes for a raised garden. Hauling and shoveling gravel, changing tires, fixing random electronics or helping to customize and build car audio systems. Just a few things I've recently done on top of planning birthday parties, keeping a clean house and family fed, laundry, babysitting my grand daughter, doin stupid homeschooling, making phone calls, fixing the fridge, working, etc. . I face challenges head on no fear, which can be stupid sometimes, but it's how I am. And, I have one helluva temper with a very short fuse so, I'm a lot to handle in certain situations. So yea, big balls; or for lack of, I guess I just have guts, or I'm brave or whatever. You know.

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
She must have been lying about the size of her balls since she's a little miss prissy tattletale lol

Not
She must have been lying about the size of her balls since she's a little miss prissy tattletale lol

Not a tattletale but I came on here in search of information on my truck. Instead, I got slammed by everybody for my flag, then he calls me a crack whore WTF?! It's a motherfuckin truck forum supposed to help people and instead it's more like fuckbook with all the drama. And I'm part of it, I get it, I got sucked in; but I never, one time, called anyone a crackhead. He shouldn't be able, not just him but no one, should be able to say things about how other people decorate their personal belongings, call other people very fuckin rude names, or talk shit to people cuz they don't like the same shit. But what the fuck ever it is what it is...and? Idgaf-about anyone or what they think. But I am raising girls and it pisses me off to be talked to like that,and knowing the possibility of that happening to them. But if 'some people' would learn basic manners, then it wouldn't happen. And if it weren't tolerated, that's the main thing, it's tolerated or ignored and allowed to happen. So then other people do it until it becomes the norm or whatever. I'm tired, my head hurts, I've had a long day, and my words ain't coming out right, so I'm goin to bed. I'll just have to check my alerts tomorrow. But I think you get what I'm saying, if not, fuck it.

·
Read Only
81 Posts
I don't dip. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, just saying I like what I like and stop talking shit about my opinion. And my feelings didn't get hurt I got pissed and Sierra Scott better be glad we're in different states cuz I don't feel pain when I'm mad and all I see is my target and I don't stop fighting until I'm too tired to keep fighting or someone pulls me off the other person. And I ain't scared of getting my ass kicked, it's only pain and only lasts a little while. Hell I've had 4 kids I can handle pain. But think what you will I'm out. Bedtime. Bye felicia

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,359 Posts
I do have anger issues....and?
You should really deal with that. Anger is very bad for your mental stability. I am sure there are many quality health care professionals in your area than help with ways to deal with it.

It may not seem like it but it will help you in more ways than you can see.

Self care is very important.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,309 Posts
So yea, big balls; or for lack of, I guess I just have guts, or I'm brave or whatever. You know.
Big flaps perhaps 🤷‍♂️?

fr tho, Kinda seems like you got a lazy man if your the one doin all that shit.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
@KeishaSue happy mother’s day

·
Faster family rig...
170 Posts
Move on

·
Read Only
81 Posts
@KeishaSue happy mother’s day

Look I wanna apologize for all the bullshit and calling you an asshole. I just can't stand to be called a white, especially a crack whore; and I don't like ppl fuckin with me about my flag, my truck, etc. But that doesn't excuse showing my ass and acting like a child and I'm sorry for reporting you, too. I'm just way over stressed and I came online to read some posts about truck issues. Then it all escalated into dumbass drama but I'm done, I just wanna be able to come here and check shit out when I need to without any bullshit so I'm apologizing and moving on like that other guy said. C-ya later:giggle:

·
Registered
285 Posts
It's not vinyl or painted, it's a $20 fabric cover from RebelNation.com and I think they're beautiful. I fly it cuz whether or not we won, I'm southern, I love the south; and the civil war, for whatever reason it occurred, is part of my heritage. I'm proud to be from the south and I'm also rebellious by nature so when I'm told I can't do something, I do it just for that reason if nothing else. And it isn't outlawed here in TN or the cops don't care, either way I'm flying it everyday. And it's no more tacky and wacky than the trucks these retarded idiots lower to the ground so low they can't even pull outta their driveway without busting something or scratching something. But opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.
You must mean like mine.
96439A1E-E803-493A-9C1D-A10DA06D5C9E.jpeg

121 - 135 of 135 Posts