GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I can only post one of the steering pics I have both side thought but I am having issues with it. But heres the idea.
Hope they work.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never really thought they would look better but those spacers were killing the look the whole time. Except when the 44s were on. I can't seem to find a day without rain and slop to get it cleaned up for some nice pics man!

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am 5'9. I like it way better now without thew spacers.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Looks damn good, Mark! Wash that bitch!

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks damn good, Mark! Wash that bitch!
I would man but this dam rain and cold weather is an everyday thing here now. I wish I could get 2 days of sunshine at least.lol:hmm:

·
Registered
8,269 Posts
much better minus the spacers. Nice steering upgrade as well...is it a night and day comparison over stock?

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think so. It seems to be better and tighter from side to side but overall for sure. It was waaaaaaaayyy better than my old tie rods!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
very nice bro

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
reminds me of the stance of my truck, looks good

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That actually doesn't look terrible anymore. Personally, another inch or two of backspacing would make it look even better to me, but hey, its 100x better than what it was.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Looks perfect! Dont touch the stance at all now!! Now time to colormatch and get some flares?

How much did those tie rod sems cost?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice call on ditching the spacers. Truck looks great and I bet it drives a ton better with the tires being tucked in a bit and I'm sure the heims help tighten things up too.

·
4,725 Posts
when are we getting it dirty?

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Looks SO much better without the spacers Mark. Looks damn good.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts