GMC Truck Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
Todd said:
Why buy nylon? You don't like chains?
The father of a guy I used to work with was killed by a snapped chain. He was pulling something when it snapped. It hit the corner of the square tube roll bar on the tractor first. Put a MAJOR dent in the tube, and still had enough energy to cause fatal head injuries. Don't skimp on recovery gear.

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Nice pics but I hate to be you when its time to clean the inside. I would take it somewhere even if it cost some $$$.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The inside wont be bad, very little on teh carpet, just on the edge where it came in. I let it dry all day and ill jsut vacume it up tomarow, what I always do. The shit on the plastic comes off easy with a wet rag. Ive had it much worse belive it or not.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
one of my good friends stole a barge. You know the HUGE ropes used for boats... Never seen him use it, since he's a pavement pounder, but looks very effective. :naughty:

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Shift said:
After reading these last two replies, I'm thinking he just stole the rope, not the whole barge... :read: :D
Thanks Shift for clearing that up. I assumed since we were talking about TOW STRAPS, and i gave hints like the word "pull boats" and direct quote =
You know the HUGE ropes used for boats
. Certainly you don't think I meant the whole boat???

21 - 40 of 71 Posts