GMC Truck Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Sure sounds like it ...

Southern Pride said:
one of my good friends stole a barge. You know the HUGE ropes used for boats... Never seen him use it, since he's a pavement pounder, but looks very effective. :naughty:

:D Just messin' with ya.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Southern Pride said:
one of my good friends stole a barge. You know the HUGE ropes used for boats... Never seen him use it, since he's a pavement pounder, but looks very effective. :naughty:
A "barge" is a floating platform pulled or pushed by a boat, not a type of rope.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Grant said:
A "barge" is a floating platform pulled or pushed by a boat, not a type of rope.
owned, ok i feel like a :manos: , but i think we all get the picture, BIG ROPE.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
What are you doing digging a post from the friggin' pile?!?!?! Jesus Christ!

But I have to agree with you. Steven's truck went through a huge transformation.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I was reading this post and until I saw the pics didn't even realise it was over 2 years old.
:word: i read where he said he was trying to get his IFS up and was like "wtf?:think: " then saw the date and everything made sense...he needed a cepek on that bitch :read:

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
ah
i thought he was this stuck with 42s til i seen the pics

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Man I still remember that night - shit was stuck!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Its a neighborhood now...

Mud has gotton kind of boring. Im not like some who avoid it like the plauge but I dont go out looking for it anymore. Supposidly its muddy in gilmer right now due to recent rain - we shall see if thats still true this weekend.

·
Wambulance Driver
1,790 Posts
Shit when I was reading this I thought that this just happened. Then "IFS" came up and I was like holy shit. Looked at the date and relized it was 2 years old. Im still waiting to see DE stuck that bad in his truck now

41 - 60 of 71 Posts