GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
First, welcome aboard....love your site!

what about the ss mirrors that have turn signals front / back with heat? what kind of pricing can I get for thouse? and are they painted to match? or is that something I would have to get done?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
atomoverride said:
First, welcome aboard....love your site!

what about the ss mirrors that have turn signals front / back with heat? what kind of pricing can I get for thouse? and are they painted to match? or is that something I would have to get done?
Thank you for the compliments.
A) You didn't specify if you needed manual or electric, so I'll give you both prices. Electric with OEM heat, front/back turn signals-$388 shipped to your door. Manual with OEM heat, front/back turn signals-$299 shipped
B) We do not have them available painted, they do come factory black, so they can be painted any color.
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
JoeJ said:
do you have any billit grills for my '05 GMC?
Joe, we carry six different grille lines for your truck. Let me know which style or company you are interested in, and I'll get you my best price. Your 05 GMC grille is the same as 04, unless you have the new Yukon.
Thanks
Alex

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
nope, no yukon here.
I'd like a billit or stainless grill with horizontal slats, not toooo many bars, let me know what you can do, thanks man.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, the billet precision grills (like the one I have as well as many others is really your best bet). It can be used as an overlay, or a cutout (your choice). but either way, quality is great, finish is great, and the price is great. I can do that one, shipped to WA for $125 shipped to your door.
Let me know
Thanks
Alex

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hey alex, i need ss mirrors for my 94 silverado. i dont need signals or anything. they are not even power. do you have anything like that? thanks
-cody
(azlocal)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yup, 49 bucks + shipping (or tax, I see you are in AZ) :)
Come see me if you're nearby any time.
Alex

21 - 40 of 44 Posts