GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, want to see what imy truck looks like with a metallic blue bottom to it. seperated from the white top by something tribal.
Thanks,
Dan

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
I could probably come up with some sort of blue but I have no idea how to make a metallic blue. I have been thinking but I just can't come up with a way to get it metallic.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i just want to see how the truck would look with a dark color on the bottom. my paint gun hasnt been used in a month and im itchin to paint something......

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dan, you talking about the Bottom Blue like where the Molding would be? Or higher than that?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hmm that looks like someone else's paint... i can't figure out who :D

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
He said a tribal design to seperate so i used some tribal flames and it really did come out just about the same as yours 2k1. LoL. Looks pretty crappy though huh? :kidding:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
gabeherndon said:
He said a tribal design to seperate so i used some tribal flames and it really did come out just about the same as yours 2k1. LoL. Looks pretty crappy though huh? :kidding:
Nah Gabe that's look pretty good to me. Cause I know you know how hard white can be in Photoshop. Very hard to work with!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Here's my shot at it.

tribal.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts