GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the 18" lift is junk , i was just double checking. as far as it being too big, you guys are still right im sure. BUT i still wanna go pretty big for a daily driver. The 6" suspension 3" body is not big and is not going to work for me. im at 11"'s right now and i want bigger. i still would like something like a 12" sus. and 3" bd. that would be nice but what companies are there? also i looked up on yahoo and i couldnt find websites , please help i need all the info i can get. Its either for a 01 or 02 2500hd or an 02-03 1500gmc or chevy reg. cab. thanks you all , i know its not practical but where i live practical doesnt matter hehe.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i dont have to be cheap, im just a fucker sometime's. ill spend the greens for the good shit. do you they have websites? thanks

·
2,451 Posts
Sevenfold said:
What is stronger about it? They are the same thing.
Kevin(owner of bnc) told somebody from fsc (it may have been hulk) that it is a little heaver and has a little better reinforcement.

·
2,451 Posts
Sevenfold, as i did the research it wa southernz71 who was told by Kevin that it was 150 pounds heavier and is heavier duty.
Southernz71 said:
I'm going to think on it over the weekend and make my decision on Monday. I talked Kevins ear off a lil while ago. He assured me that both kits are great, but HIS kit was 150lbs heavier and used grade 8 hardware. SOOOOO, what is he doing to these kit to make them 150lbs heavier?
southernz71 said:
Before I make the purchase:

Kit 1
FT 9.5" kit
Rear springs (not hangers)
5150 shocks
grade 5 hardware
total $3439.00 shipped

Kit 2
3rdcoast 10"
Rear springs (not hangers)
5150 shocks
Grade 8 hardware
150lbs "heavier duty, words via Kevin"
lifetime unconditional warranty (words via Kevin)
total $3269.00

Kevin may have said it to sell his kit, idk. It may not even be true.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive been looking i do actually like what i see of 3rd coast. thanks a lot guys. by around january ill have all this done. i will have pics up of my truck that im going to sell also.

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
Full throttle also has a warranty for its lifts as well against failure.
I believe that the 3rd coast kits are heavier due to the extra metal on the front upper drops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts