GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i met up with two members (stock06crew) and (jovisel) and we to a ride so jovisel can swap out is 22" boss 315 for his old ltz 20s at a fellow members crib. (BOO5TED) well anyways here some pics.

100_2651.jpg

100_2652.jpg

100_2653.jpg

100_2654.jpg

100_2655.jpg

100_2656.jpg

while snapping this that pic. mall security pulls up and ol man says (No taking pics on mall property). fellow member say (Its not like we taking pics of your daughter) :rofljest: that line was classic.

so we left there and rode out to Target...
100_2657.jpg

100_2658.jpg

100_2659.jpg

100_2660.jpg

few videos coming soon.:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Re: OLD MAn runs us off during our snap shot... o well we loaded up and went to TArge

:supergay:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Re: OLD MAn runs us off during our snap shot... o well we loaded up and went to TArge

I would have told that mall cop to kiss my ass. BTW, nice pics and trucks.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

Mall cop was a douche, I hold to hold Tony back, he is a frisky little fellow. Boo5teds truck is wicked clean, can't wait for what he is painting now. And the other 2 need more low. And u know who needs 22s

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

And Joey has mad lean lol

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

hell yeah!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

the only view james was seeing the whole trip were joey and i tails.:crazy:

th_100_2664.jpg

th_100_2663.jpg

th_100_2665.jpg

th_100_2661.jpg

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

thats cuz i cruise 70, and yall were going 90. my wee 4.8 couldnt handle the intense power yall were putting down, i was driving slow and stunting. sorry :sparta:

·
Registered
2,707 Posts

You wouldn't have caught every red-light if you had a 5.3 :imo

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

i like red lights. it always others to stare at me. keep making fun. cuz the joke will be on you very soon honey

·
Registered
2,707 Posts

TBSS rims don't make you any faster :imo

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

but he will be stunting.:head3:

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

Ah thank you, ah thank you

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts

makes my nosebleed just looking at those pics.

all need moar low !

good lookin pics.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

^any pics of yours with the 24s like sig

·
Resident Asshole
11,055 Posts

Rent a cop ask definitely a pole smoker. Wish my truck was clean, it's dirty as fuck with all the rain we've been getting lately. Only good pic I got today.

Oh and just for you James, I cut the grass once ya'll left too. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

wow my lights looks like they match in that pic.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,195 Posts

clean pic tony. + one for the yard, it was a freaking jungle. does it have fading spots like joeys hair lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts