GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the one of his truck in the reflection of my window has been posted a few times, but I never saw the pics from this day that were taken from his camera. its also the last time my truck was thoroughly cleaned (this was in august). Pics taken near the Otis Air Force Base in Cape Cod, Massachusetts

The road we took to get to the sand :jester:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Nice. Now get some updated ones.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
back road.. haha.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Cap Cod is cool....I was there in 95 cruisin an old Jeep Wrangler around :D:D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. Now get some updated ones.
Theres still salt/sand and snow on the ground. But it is starting to warm up now. hopefully sometime soon I can head over to GMracer's place and he'll give my truck a nice detail and we'll get some clean pics of it lifted. I'm looking forward to warm weather and a lot of car shows this year :D

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Theres still salt/sand and snow on the ground. But it is starting to warm up now. hopefully sometime soon I can head over to GMracer's place and he'll give my truck a nice detail and we'll get some clean pics of it lifted. I'm looking forward to warm weather and a lot of car shows this year :D
/twerrrrd

i just cleaned mine up last weekend, god i forgot I had a black truck, cant wait to have garunteed nice weather so I can go nuts on it, especially after I paint it this summer :evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
What kind of lift does thArf have?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
your front end looks killer, I'm diggin the clears andpainted bumper.
But seriousely though, keep your tahoe and maybe add a BL and some 37's You'd be more upset to drive a stock dmax then your sweet tahoe IMO.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I didn't think they made Cognito lifts for the OBS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts