GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me friend has a 89ish lifted chevy with a 350 and says he can out pull me with my "weak 4.8" so monday im gonna show him its not a lil girl (hopefully) wanna see what u guys think about this... i also have a friend with a 99dekota that thinks his 5.2 can take me... who would win these?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
it's going to depend on the gearing and tire size on that 350. Those 5.2 dak's are dogs, you'll smoke him, if it doesn't break down first.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha he is always saying how much dodge is better then chevy i told him to wait till his trany goes out... hes got 35 inch tires on the 350 i have 265s

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
ive done it several times, i think its pretty fun. just dont recommend it on pavement or anyhting hard.

ive hooked a V10 dodge on 35's in dirt, i pulled it back about 3 foot, then we dug. did it numerous times and it was just a hold off. Hooked on the road and it was like bein a puppy on a string...lmao

Hooked an 03 CTD quad cab in dirt, i pulled him a foot, then we just dug. hoooked again and got drug.

Just remeber, hook up, get tight and just ease into it. if you can let him start to wheel hop or spin and then you will deeffinately win the hook.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts