GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
OMG it's a pregnant lady! -_-

Why? why? WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO IGNORANT!!!!

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Reeeepost! Truck looks good but it would look a lot better without those wide ass wheels. Way to much!

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
"15x18" wheels... 'Cuz Wider is Better, Yo!"

I can't make fun of it too much, it's a nicer truck than the one I have.

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
thats way better offroad when your turning radius is like a monster truck with no rear-stear

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
After having worked at Discount Tire for a short period of time, the tire shop that mounted those up should be burned to the ground. It should be ilegal just do to the safety factors (or lack there-of) of the person mounting it aswell as others on the road.

Did i mention how horrifically retarted it looks?

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
How did I know that this was from Hawaii? Don't worry guys most truck from the islands don't look this bad, some of the cars and station wagons though are another story.

·
Sweet bottom num nums
496 Posts
wow i can only imagine the wearing characterictics they are gonna have, and holey bumpsteer batman!

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
Wow.... I wonder how they even got those to bead. When I worked for a local speed shop, I wouldnt have even tried that.

·
TEAM WHITE
1,190 Posts
reminds me of those little neons I see drivin around town with the tiny wheels on huge spacers that make them stick out all cool like yo.

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
I noticed he said the wheels are 15x18s with no backspacing and 2" spacers...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good way to make a nice truck look like crap. Thats just wrong. Nice post man. It made me laugh

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
:D I wonder if that guy is related to Z71on44s.

·
Registered
999 Posts
wow... just wow...

14" (at best) tires on 18" wheels. i had no idea there was inbreeding in Hawaii.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts