GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friends and I decide we want to go see a Dodgers game( lost: 13-0 :bawl: ) Anyways, we heading up to the Grapevine, and I see this sign that says I-5 closed over grapevine. We were going to say screw it, since our tickets were relatively cheap, but we heard they had a detour, so we just kept going. Anyways, it ended up being a fire, and heres some pics.

This bus must have burnt up or overheated and then caught on fire(not the big one in the next pics)
0bf9ec6a.jpg

db7f7c43.jpg

06ee498c.jpg

3d4c6284.jpg

It took an hour and a half to go 8 miles :crazy: but we got to the game in the 2nd inning, so it wasnt that bad.
31b7bb54.jpg

9a378081.jpg

ee690c04.jpg

So I was coming home today, and this dude cuts in front of me, kicks up this piece of tire, it comes flying at my window, hit it, bounces off my truck, slams into the hood of an expedition, and then bounces off and hits another car. Luckily it didnt break my windshield, but it left a mark... but I'll get it off.
fef20969.jpg

BTW, I need some new windshield wipers :insane:

Heres some more pics
http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/00Silverado/LA Trip/

Fun time though, maybe next time we'll buy some better seats, but it was cool :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
That bus got :eek:wned:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Y2KSierra said:
Very cool photos. The ones from the game look pro :)
Thanks Steve, that was sitting up pretty damn high and my little 4X zoom. I wish I had a nice Canon Digital Rebel and a fat ass telephoto lense for that time, but then it might not be able to fit in my pocket :crazy: Yeah, that bus did get :eek:wned: Pretty crazy:imo

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I HATE the dogers.... but nice pics

it's not really unusual that it takes an hour and a half to drive 8 miles in LA anyways

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris99GMC said:
I HATE the dogers.... but nice pics

it's not really unusual that it takes an hour and a half to drive 8 miles in LA anyways
I'm not much of a baseball fan either, but I had nothing better to do, so thats why I went. I figured traffic would have been bad, but not that bad :crazy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts