GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to my buddies shop in the morning to get some tunes in my truck once again. The check from insurance took FOREVER to clear, and I'm damned excited to get some tunes back in my ride. Not bad for under $900 eh?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
installing those fancy shoes as well?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not familiar with the term 'sunday bag' Greg-o. Elaborate?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
installing those fancy shoes as well?
I roll with my sticks and shoes 24/7. There are actually 2 pairs of shoes there, both footjoy dryjoy premiers. One black pair, one brown pair.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
You should just keep everything in the bed. They're probly safer there.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Sunday bag: a one strap, very light bag usually with two pockets for golf balls/tees that is very very small...usually, people use these bags to go to the range on Sundays or play a quick 9 on an executive course...i have a mizuno one
random006.gif

DryJoy Premiers, eh? must be nice to have money...i sport eComforts :head:

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah that just my reg bag brotha. Nike extreme light. I have a pair of the all white premiers with silver lizard too, those are summer only though. And it doesn't take a ton of money to sport them when the FJ rep hooks you up at %40 off of wholesale :head:

Oh, and one of the amps blew 10 minutes after install. Fuck you Crutchfield.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
nah that just my reg bag brotha. Nike extreme light. I have a pair of the all white premiers with silver lizard too, those are summer only though. And it doesn't take a ton of money to sport them when the FJ rep hooks you up at %40 off of wholesale :head:

Oh, and one of the amps blew 10 minutes after install. Fuck you Crutchfield.
Crutchfield! Shit is way overpriced there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts