GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a new pic

edit: that picture was terrible. here's a slightly better one. thanks 2.1 megapixel olympus lol. truck hasn't been washed ehh atleast a month.

pretty much done for now on the outside. gotta couple more small things to complete the exterior for now and then i'll snap some pictures with a real camera.

P1010006-2.jpg

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rough country GL bars, ford keys, 03-06 performance accessories 2" body lift, bilstein 5100's 4 corners.
17x9 mickey thompson classic II's with 4.5 bs on 295/70 terra grapplers.

what does inspection say about ur cleared corners?
not a thing. i have orange bulbs in them to make the light output legal. i went in april. before the body and wheels. i just put in my stock headlight bulbs and threw on a tailpipe.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the compliments.

body lift wasn't too bad to make fit. everything was the same except for the front bumper. i had to make all custom mounts for that. nothing a little cutting, metal, and welding couldn't take care of.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i doubt it. plus there is a bunch of other shit left over in the box.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks fellas.

Nice man, deff diggin it! 2in bl ftmfw!!!
thanks for letting me know it would mostly work. :shake: after i heard that it was ordered. :crazy:

did you get the 2" for your truck?

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
i thought you were going lower?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was but changed my mind. wouldn't have been low enough for my liking and i wasn't too keen on notching my frame. it will keep going up from here but this is where it will sit for a while because performance needs attention now.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks doods. i really need to get a better pic. this one is terrible. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts