looks like a strong kit

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
quit dreaming and get your shit installed :read:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
I still think Josh had the right idea at the bar the other night... the ghetto-fabulous airbags for your truck. :crazy:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Grant said:
I still think Josh had the right idea at the bar the other night... the ghetto-fabulous airbags for your truck. :crazy:
LMFAO!!! long travel coilover bags! :rocking:

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
haha, 2 of my buddies bought that kti thier past week and they have both said its beena PITA.... spindles were jacked up and rubbed the tire, had to send them back and get new ones fabbed up, the 2.5x12" are rubbing stuff.... jason is redesigning the kit to accept 2.5x10" and it will also get the same amount of travel.... im so close to ordering that kit... im just not sure i'll use it to its full potential... lookign at around $800 install too...

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no no no he meant same amount of travel by using a 10" shock instead of a 12"....the velocity kit cycles like 20+ inches of travel hehehehe....and no, no air bags, fuck that! :D

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah, btw, my kit came in yesterday....too bad im in ft worth at my girlfriends, i cant see it :(

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
i just sold my cst kit... the velocity kit cycles 23" strapped and bumped... amazing... only 4" wider per side, and the cst kit cycles 15" at most and its 3" wider per side... im not sure if im going with that velocity kit or just the uniball cst kit... o ya, aggie... save up some mroe $$$ because cst is designing better steering for their uniball kit...

·
Cross Into the Blue
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its about time they did! those tie rod extenders are bullshit! i was thinking of making my own double heimed rods. i think velicoty makes clevis' for doing that.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
yes they do... velocity rocks... im thinking on just buying their kit... and savimng up for my rear end later...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts