GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my tune yesterday...took me about 30 mins to install instead of the 10-15 he said, but that's because I'm an idiot and was sitting there trying to remove the cover under the fuses instead of the one that he clearly described in his instructions... very happy with the tune, improved the lower end acceleration a little, and the top end a little, and it might be placebo effect or it might actually happen but I think the truck sounds a little better too.

Good job Justin. :)

PS Mailed my old PCM to you today, and just realized I forgot to clean it up for you...sorry.

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I've been having a few electrical hiccups and stuff, and instead of just saying "Well it's not the tune, good luck figuring it out!" Justin is sending me a new PCM to see if that solves it. Awesome customer service in my opinion. :waytogo:

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
good guy for sure, got me straight when I had a problem quick. my truck is running great and maybe im crazy but it sounds different too me to.

·
Esteban!
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I promise it sounds different. :D I didn't think it would change it but I think it's just because it goes to higher rpm's now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts