GMC Truck Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Fuuu. I actually prefer the first by a lot, but idk if the pic perspective has something to do with it.

·
BlueDevil
1,653 Posts
IMO that logo is the reason i hate the stock center caps in the first place

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Logo looks a little big. It's the only thing you look at when you look at the rims. Almost like the logo is getting all the attention and not the rims. Would be perfect if it was a little smaller though

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Frog have you seen the center caps in person? They're so whack.

I agree the logo is a bit large but I do like the overall look.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Damn those are good looking

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Could you recess the logo and just have it outlined? Maybe it wouldn't be so prominent then

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Damn those are good looking
Thanks bud :thumbsup:
Could you recess the logo and just have it outlined? Maybe it wouldn't be so prominent then
Yeah, these things are a big blank canvas, just about anything could be done to them.

I will be finishing mine tomorrow, so I'll have some pics of them installed on a freshly washed truck with some decent pictures to show their full potential. I did a test mount today, and I think that once you see them completed, most will agree that they need absolutely nothing more!

·
496BB
1,749 Posts
can't wait to see them on a chrome wheel. are you gona sell em i need a set for my 962s lol. i bet they are gona be sick

Posted from Gmfullsize.com App for Android

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
can't wait to see them on a chrome wheel. are you gona sell em i need a set for my 962s lol. i bet they are gona be sick

Posted from Gmfullsize.com App for Android
I will also buy a set if chromed.
I would buy a set in chrome as well
If you guys are interested enough to commit, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the list. I'm waiting for enough members to be on board to make it worth my time and your monies.

·
Registered
892 Posts
How many people do you have on board so far? And what's a rough estimate on cost for a set?

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Right now I have 6 members interested in chrome. My goal is to get them down between $150-175/set for chrome, but unless I can get at least 10 members on board, it'll be closer to $250.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I see. Whether or not i bought 962's would depend on if i could get these caps in chrome. If i couldn't get the caps i wouldn't buy that wheel. Lol They make that big of a difference. Really nice work btw.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I see. Whether or not i bought 962's would depend on if i could get these caps in chrome. If i couldn't get the caps i wouldn't buy that wheel. Lol They make that big of a difference. Really nice work btw.
Lol i agree, wont buy the wheel without these caps

·
Registered
892 Posts
F*ck it. Put me down for a chrome set. I will buy the caps before the wheels. If possible, i would like mine without logo or anything. Just the bolts to hold it on.

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Thanks bud! Shoot me a PM so I can add you to the list now and I'll be in touch when things start rolling.

Where in Washington are you at?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Bump for updates :troll3:

61 - 80 of 112 Posts