GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The oilpatch loves gmc
DSCF0299.gif

I crawled under my truck today and took pictures of my exhaust setup. So whatayathink twotone, downpipe or what?

DSCF0300.gif

DSCF0301.gif

DSCF0302.gif

DSCF0303.gif

DSCF0304.gif

DSCF0305.gif

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I love oil rigs, hows work been goin.. one of my buddies brothers has been doin real good and enjoin it

Sweet pic btw

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Do you have any exhaust system on there, Kev? Stock? Aftermarket?

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Muffler back? or cat back? I didn't see a cat in those pictures. Hmmm... I guess we should leave it to, Aaron.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love oil rigs, hows work been goin.. one of my buddies brothers has been doin real good and enjoin it

Sweet pic btw
Works been awesome, cold and windy as hell but I'm in the middle of the rockies so I love it. I got like 5 mountains all within 2 hours of me so I'm gonna goto fernie here next week.

In the 4th last pic you can see how it goees 3" then 4" muff back

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Works been awesome, cold and windy as hell but I'm in the middle of the rockies so I love it. I got like 5 mountains all within 2 hours of me so I'm gonna goto fernie here next week.

In the 4th last pic you can see how it goees 3" then 4" muff back
nicee

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts

Sweet pic btw
I never wanna see another oil rig unless Im visiting

scenery is nice but work isnt

·
Free us our blind state
421 Posts
Truck looks nice man. If you don't have a cat getting a 4 inch frontpipe to replace the 3.5 inch one won't make much difference. Maybe a slight drop in EGT and little change in tone but not a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts