GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
'07 Silverado
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive posted about this before, but i need some opinions on some 20" rims. right now i have the nnbs stock 20's but want some chrome, i liked the hoss but i think they are too spokey, and i cant go with the hulk style because my friend just got them. does anyone else have any suggestions? im open to anyhing. o and my truck is a white crew cab nnbs

·
181 whp
152 Posts
what color is your truck?

·
181 whp
152 Posts
Get what you like... not sure what you mean, like your asking us if there too spokey? Well i like em, thats why there on my truck.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,894 Posts
get some black monters

·
Registered
564 Posts
i've got some 20x9 chrome mht wheels, they are mht, driv offroad growler's on 35-12.50 mud graps
SANY0343.jpg

i had these eagle alloys before
SANY0146.jpg

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
I prefer chrome on white trucks. Whats your rim budget? I would suggest getting BMF novakanes if you can find them but they are kinda pricy and hard to get. MB gunners and Ultra preditors are at the top of my list they look almost identical. Ballistic Jesters are nice. I should stop now because I could name alot more.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
I always thought hoss's had to many spokes, but the more i see them the more i like them. If you like them I say get them. I would like to own a set of the new machined hoss's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts