GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling the wheels/tires since i want new tires and picking up some 17" Cragar soft 8's. Would also be going with a 38" tire most likely. I put my spare tire on which is mounted to my spare wheel. I'm really liking the look.

I wanted to see others opinions and if some one could, also photoshop the rear wheel the same. The rear will be getting full leaf springs soon as well, so no more jungle gym.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
You betrayed the MGs

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The MG's can suck my dick.... I'm over em

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks man...I'll be going with these:

They're x8, so smaller than the current setup. But they have 4"bs as well.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BOOOO!! i hate those wheels. they are so played out
Find me another set of steelies for that cheap. I have seen NO ONE with those in person....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ive seen those wheels on off road vehicles, they look pretty good , i didnt know they made a 17". :hmm: cant wait for the end result.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
id just get better looking 20s.
I'm doing it for price as well... tires for 20's is outrageous...not to mentioned you're limited on brands

Ive seen those wheels on off road vehicles, they look pretty good , i didnt know they made a 17". :hmm: cant wait for the end result.
I heard they had a 17. I need to look into it more.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your gonna put a 38x15.5 on a x8 wheel? what about some 17x10 or 18x10s?
Who said anything bout 15.5? BFG makes a 14.5. 17x10's/18x10's still go up in price...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Find me another set of steelies for that cheap. I have seen NO ONE with those in person....
well you are in Cali so that might be why, but they are EVERYWHERE in the midwest here. i mean EVERYWHERE.

Have you looked at the US wheel series of wheels they make? they make a bunch of decent looking wheels that are cheap. i think i paid 300 bucks for 4 wheels for my s10 when i went SFA

1 - 20 of 93 Posts