GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I just installed the red rst gauge face on my truck. Now when the next check comes I'm thinkin about ordering leather seat covers. I have a white truck and I am thinking about getting the black covers with red inserts to kinda tie the red gauges into something. Do you think this will look ok on a white nnbs?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really am just sick of these lint gathering pos cloth seats. And from what I hear the new covers aren't any better. With all the dust from jobsites that lodges itself in this fabric it takes me forever to clean the seats. The only way to get it out is vaccum then blow the seats off with compressed air and then lint roller them

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Skinz

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
what about simulated leather?

Katskins and factory arent full leather, just leather where your butt/back touches the seat, the rest is simulated.

How about full simulated?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I plan on getting. I've heard good things bout iggee's. I plan on gettin those just not sure on the color yet

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rbryant has them in his truck and the look like they fit pretty good to me

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I have seen his pics. They look better than some I have seen but it would just bug the hell out of me to see loose fabric on my seats.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha great pic. Honestly though I can't see myself spending 500 on leather seat covers. I have a reg cab so I can do my best to move any wrinkles to the back of the seats. Any other seat covers out there around this price. Even if they aren't leather but good lookin quality covers

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
That's what I plan on getting. I've heard good things bout iggee's. I plan on gettin those just not sure on the color yet
fuck those, get these...seller told me $199 shipped for the set since its a regcab. These you remove your factory cloth and install these over the cushions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

They also sell the real leather too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So the 299 they have it listed at is for an excab? For 199 I'd do those.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
$299 is for extcab or crewcab, I asked him for a cheaper price since mine is an RCSB and he said $199 shipped. He is located in Houston too so if theres any trouble I can drive over and get postal on them :crazy:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
$299 is for extcab or crewcab, I asked him for a cheaper price since mine is an RCSB and he said $199 shipped. He is located in Houston too so if theres any trouble I can drive over and get postal on them :crazy:
I'm really, really thinking about these.

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
This is a full interior replacement, all the size data mirror with factory seat cover's. not those cheap, run-of-the-mill seat covers. Your current cloth comes off then our interior goes on. Your vehicle will look just like it came from the factory with new skin! That is good way let your fabric seat or abrasion leather seat upgrade band new skin.

We guarantee all our products made by high quality Synthetic Leather. High quality materials are carefully select for all our covers. We use Heavy Duty Double Stitching and each piece of the cover is sewn on 1/4" or 1/2" foam to make more comfort and perfect fit after professional installation.

Fully custom applications are available. We do single tone color or any two tone color . Perforation center also available upon request, this option will offer more permeability compare to the regular cover. Over 110 kinds of colors you can choose.

You can also choose any stitching color to match your vehicle or interior color. We offer three type of stitching type for you to choose, single stitching, double stitching or piping line.
And all above options are free of charge.

Perforation center also available upon request, this option will offer more permeability compare to the regular cover.
what does this mean?

Now that I have talked him down Im thinking of getting these too

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep I'm gonna order black with red inserts that are preforated. Great find man. The iggees are 205 shipped

1 - 20 of 29 Posts