GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first photoshop! I was thinking of using these colors. Let me know what you think! Also feel free to do whatever you like! If you need more pics, look on my cardomain.

Thanks
Trey

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Wow, dont know how I missed this thread yesterday.

Not a bad photochop you did there. That wouldnt look half bad on your truck.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it's not supposed to be a lime green. I was thinking a medium green, but my photoshop skills are limited. I'm really unsure of what I'm going to do, so keep the ideas rolling! I've racked my brain for awhile and have yet to come up with that right combo! I don't feel like painting under the hood, so I would like to keep the gray and just add to it!

Thanks
Trey

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Badassilverado said:
It wouldn't look bad but I'd rather have a silver and keep more of the factory gray. Just like that color a lot. Maybe do the top half in silver keeping the bottom half factory with a pinstrip dividing the two.
I agree...you need something to combine with the gray better. Silver might work, or maybe even black. I just think green is too strong of contrast with the gray. I would help you photoshop some of my ideas, but trust me it would look like :crap:.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
bagged01extcab said:
This is my first photoshop! I was thinking of using these colors. Let me know what you think! Also feel free to do whatever you like! If you need more pics, look on my cardomain.
Here's my interpretation of what you were trying to do. And one of my own, a lighter dove like gray at the bottom with a orange stripe.

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
bcubed This is what I'd like to do to my truck, someday ....
Thats simply awesome. It's got a classic hot rod look to it. :drool: :bowtie:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts