GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is an 06 RCLB. It is my DD truck and work truck.
I am going to be painting the rear bumper to match. maybe a grill insert? what grill looks good on the 06?
IMG_0023.gif

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
colormatch, shackles, and a billet grille looks the best on the 06's

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
how far an how many things are you looking to do? of the top of my head, the pretty standard stuff (an yea its standard cause it generally looks pretty damn good) would be:

color matched mirror
color matched bumper cap
color match filler panel between the lights up front
clear corners
billet grille
color matched or billet bowtie
2" shackle out back

those wheels arent really my thing either, not big on the spoke design, but if you dig em thats all that matters

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
im not a fan of the wheels either but it should lookk good with the rear dropped, bumper cap colormathed as weel as the filler panels, bowtie and get a billet grill.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not a fan of the wheels either but it should lookk good with the rear dropped, bumper cap colormathed as weel as the filler panels, bowtie and get a billet grill.

I dig the wheels. I got them for 550bucks wheels and tires so.. like the standard billet grill (the square tubes that go across.) would be good for a grill? I will get the mirrors, handles, bowtie, rear bumper color matched. and drop shackles in there rear.

is there any type of bumper or cover to cover the chrome(front)? I asking cause my girl just backed into me like 30 minutes ago and dented it near the middle. frickn women drivers:nono:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know I got looking at the wheels and there is just something about them... the design looks ok on my truck but now I kinda see what you 2 were talkn bout :doh:

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Like everyone else says, colormatch the black trim, its one of those things you get done and your like "i cant believe i waited this long to do it, should have done this sooner"

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blakc wheels are poop...drop the truck..and make it a short bed lol
black wheels are poop?.........wow good one. I did black rims because it is different and I like it. I customize my truck to what I like. also I have a long bed because I need a long bed. I bought a truck because I need a truck.

and honestly I am done with forums. its a big waste of my time to try to post something then you guys come along and :guns:. there are better ways of telling people that you don't like black rims. other then saying black rims are poop. hahahhaahha that is not fucking funny! fuck'n tard.

GMFULLSIZE=:doublepuk

oh by the way white trucks are :crap:.

im out

slick

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Wow. With that attitude I'm sure no one really cares if you come back or not. If you can't handle opinions then don't ask for them. Yeah, I think black wheels are poop too, but it's not my truck, it's yours and that's all that matters. You think white trucks are poop (or that's the only comeback you can think of), then that's your opinion, and as a former white truck owner, I can respect your opinions.

kthanxbye

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
black wheels are poop?.........wow good one. I did black rims because it is different and I like it. I customize my truck to what I like. also I have a long bed because I need a long bed. I bought a truck because I need a truck.

and honestly I am done with forums. its a big waste of my time to try to post something then you guys come along and :guns:. there are better ways of telling people that you don't like black rims. other then saying black rims are poop. hahahhaahha that is not fucking funny! fuck'n tard.

GMFULLSIZE=:doublepuk
oh by the way white trucks are :crap:.
im out
slick
Damn, GMFullsize has lost another member. The takes us down to 10,384 members. Your absence from GMfullsize may be the fatal blow to our website. The percentage of members on the site dropped a whopping 9/1000 of %. Let us now all bow our heads and pray for you, our fallen member.

Oh shit, somebody new just registered. That brings us back up to 10,385 so fuck you SlickSilverado01.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
SlickSilverado01 said:
its a big waste of my time to try to post something then you guys come along and :guns:. there are better ways of telling people that you don't like black rims. other then saying black rims are poop. hahahhaahha that is not fucking funny! fuck'n tard.
the title of this thread is "opinions on my trucks looks." i guess the truth hurts, eh?

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Damn, GMFullsize has lost another member. The takes us down to 10,384 members. Your absence from GMfullsize may be the fatal blow to our website. The percentage of members on the site dropped a whopping 9/1000 of %. Let us now all bow our heads and pray for you, our fallen member.

Oh shit, somebody new just registered. That brings us back up to 10,385 so fuck you SlickSilverado01.
I'd +1 you for that if i could... LOL

there are better ways of telling people that you don't like black rims. other then saying black rims are poop. hahahhaahha that is not fucking funny! fuck'n tard.

Actually i thought that it was pretty FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts