GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THis is one of best I could find. Only problem is I don't have my Chevy dash bezel anymore. Anyone have one? I will trade you for my Denali one. I will be using this kit with my autowoods steering wheel. I doubt I will use the steering wheel stuff, looks tacky, but the rest of it should look good in the Denali finish. Has anyone bought this before?
http://www.wooddash.com/item/CHEVROLET_Dash_Kits_SILVERADO_2003_2006

·
deel'n wif it
581 Posts
looks ok if you get the Denali finish, have you tryed to email them about just getting the kit without the bezel:read:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the Bezel will look better then the Denali one with the molded cover on it. Im think Im going to order it Monday. I will have the kit, the steering wheel from autowoods, grab handle and shifter from JPcustoms, escalade ESV vents, Escalade ESV cluster, Pioneer Avic D2, Oh yeah and I had the center console lid covered in dark grey so there is no pocket there. SHould come togther nice.

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
I have the 03 dash bezel on my truck I would be willing to trade for a denali! Sent you a PM :cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have to think about it in the denali finish its much darker and almost looks black in the right light.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I dont really like the woodgrain, but as a kit.. it looks pretty nice quality.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I don't really like all that. It looks gotti (sp) IMHO. I just wouldn't do all of that myself, but to each their own. As for the kit itself, it looks pretty good. I just wonder how it will match the wheel since it has a touch of red in it.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Post some pics of this set up please.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
It looks gotti (sp) IMHO.
Gaudy ;)
Eh, i'm not a fan of the stick on type stuff, but it looks like it might not look to bad in denali styling. The woodgrain styling looks real bad imo. I'd say colormatch, but that's just me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Problem is I already started saning some interior parts for paint (piano black) but it all started to smell a little ricey to me. SO I went the other way, luxury type. I think I may order it and see how it looks. With all the other parts.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think the Denali looks tits. Now that brown woodgrain looks suspect. Wouldn't do it.

This is the only Denali woodgrain I have left. The ( L&R) door switch plates('00-'02, 4 door, power windows / mirrors out of an '01 Yukon XL, tan color, $75-not bad, the switches included and the pieces to do an '00-'02 dash bezel ( big opening in right lower corner). $50. All shipping included.

DC400005.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts