GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I like the look of this wheel but have never seen them in person or in a pic mounted on a truck. I like the look of the center and the spokes, but I'm not sure if the part where the spoke meets the lip looks too "busy." Actually, I really can't tell wtf is going on at those spots (reflection? etc)

What do you think? Be Honest.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
i havent seen any on trucks but the look a lot like Mazzi Hulks, which is a popular rim on trucks, and Eagle Alloys also makes a rim that is very similiar

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
It would be cool on a 4x4 w/ some mud grapplers or something, but not on a 2wd w/ street tires.......

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
They look decent. I think the mazzi hulks look better though. Id rate those<eagle064's<hulks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They come in 6 lugs too. If I got them they would be going on 285/70/17 BFG A/T. Yeah, I think the spoke-meets-lip part is killing it for me :(

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
They come in 6 lugs too. If I got them they would be going on 285/70/17 BFG A/T. Yeah, I think the spoke-meets-lip part is killing it for me :(
I dont know how much those are on sale for but Hulks can be somewhat cheap on ebay. Im not sure if they make 17's though. The most common ive seen is 18's and 20's

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
It would look OK on a 4x4 but not a 2wd IMO!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts