GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gimme some input on these tails for the TBSS.... good, bad, or ugly??

·
Registered
440 Posts
first set is good, i wouldnt do the carbon fiber unless youre doing it elsewhere...the first set looks like the stockesr just with rectangular lights instead so it works

·
Registered
19,430 Posts
I would go with just the black ones if I was gunna put em on there I dont think the stockers look that bad but they are just stock! You could just tint the stockers!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first set is good, i wouldnt do the carbon fiber unless youre doing it elsewhere...the first set looks like the stockesr just with rectangular lights instead so it works
yeah... definitely not gonna do the CF ones... won't look right unless I do carbon fiber other places too... and I'm not going to.

Only reason I'm considering them is they're a little different, and they're LED. Heres some pics of them actually on a TBSS:

SSSnow024.jpg

SSSnow021.jpg

I was thinking of smoking these REALLY dark since the LED should show thru pretty well... if not I'll be smoking the stockers a little darker than they are already.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
First set, but only of you smoke em.

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
hey, that thing is from my neck of the woods. cool. check out the snow even. those must be fresh pictures.

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
The stockers look fine....I'd keep them the way they are or smoke em a little if anything...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts