GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nittotire.com/#index.tire.trailgrappler.technology

Been running Nitto T/G for awhile now like my 3rd set. So what do yall think of this new one coming out? Suppose to be a mixture A/T & M/T. Should I Try these out? Would like more aggressive looking tire to tell the truth, just not the road noise and rough ride that comes along with it like the Mud Grapplers. I had a set and GREAT in the mud but not so well with the wife and son on long trips.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
they look like toyos but more manly

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea, out of all the mud tires besides super swampers I love the toyos. They are freaking awesome. With the all new nitto's T/G coming out if mileage is better than a normal mud tire they will be my new set of grip for the Z71. I just hope they make a 285/75/17

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey do yall know where to get a special design gear size? For the gearing I want and the tire size on my truck now, there is a specific gear size I want for my truck. Currently I’m still with 3.73 and badly need to re-gear!!! They don’t mass produce this size and hell don’t even know if it exists. How or where do I go about even getting this done?

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Hey do yall know where to get a special design gear size? For the gearing I want and the tire size on my truck now, there is a specific gear size I want for my truck. Currently I’m still with 3.73 and badly need to re-gear!!! They don’t mass produce this size and hell don’t even know if it exists. How or where do I go about even getting this done?
what the fuck are you trying to ask..........

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what the fuck are you trying to ask..........

I want a 4.00 Gear size, I don’t think they make this type. Where can I get is specially made? :read:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts