GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 optima yellow tops left to sell. They are the new huge ones that optima just started offering bout 3 months ago. These are not your average battery. Creme de la creme of the optimas. These have never been run dead and are litearlly 2 months old. The specs are as follows:

Model D31A
Type 8051-160
Color Yellow Top
Terminal Top - SAE Auto Post
Volts 12
AH 75
CA 1125
CCA 900
RC 155
L 12.9
W 6.5
H 9.4
Lbs 60

these things are quite large but should fit in a factory location. Havent test fit b/c these were used as backup batteries for stereo in back. Local pickup is preferred b/c they weigh 60 freakin pounds haha. here is a pic of what they look like:

Price is $125 obo...i paid close to $200 plus shipping less than 2 months ago

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the amps and subs are for sale in this forum. Everything else is pretty much either stolen or sold. Anything specifi you're talkin bout. The escalade console is spoken for as well.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Bleh how many do you have? Damint Bogey, I try to start actually saving money and you have to give out a good deal :crazy: I would like two. Could i do two for 200?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry dark...nothin really i wanna trade for...except a SFA some gears and 49s with 20s....man im gonna miss my truck haha...

eisnefaust....ill do 2 for 225...they seem to have some interest on other forums...thats probably the lowest i can go...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aight sweet...ill be in touch..if ya dont mind pm me with some contact info..i got the longest spreadsheet goin with everything im sellin and whose buyin it and what not

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the ride that pulls more pussy than a puppy will be goin on the market as soon as i get everything out of it and put a nice coat of wax on her...you interested?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ibthumpin said:
is there some sort of guarantee for the new owner of the pussy pulling power of this vehicle???

:LOL:
actually yes...i would be willing to sign a contract that the owner of this vehicle will have girls randomly jump in and take there clothes off if they are at a party hot spot like padre during spring break or new orleans during mardi gras....

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2k1slvrdo said:
did you sell ur dash bezel? I'd like one that fits like that...
I paid a $hit ton of money to get this thing done the way it is but there is one problem. When the thieves ripped it out they chipped the pain in two very very minor places. I used touch up paint on it yesterday and you can only notice one of the places if you look real close. I'll take some close up pics of it today and you tell me what you think it is worth alright?

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
BogeyBoy82 said:
I paid a $hit ton of money to get this thing done the way it is but there is one problem. When the thieves ripped it out they chipped the pain in two very very minor places. I used touch up paint on it yesterday and you can only notice one of the places if you look real close. I'll take some close up pics of it today and you tell me what you think it is worth alright?
Any visual things you are willing to sell, i.e anything painted black like your grille, your front bumper.. ect. :crazy:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kyle said:
Any visual things you are willing to sell, i.e anything painted black like your grille, your front bumper.. ect. :crazy:
I planned on keppin the outside as is for sell purposes...the front bumper just got repainted less than a month ago and the grille shell actually is being prepped tomorrow to get sprayed sometime later this week b/c it's cracking in a couple spots. To answer your question though...not really gonna sell anything off the outside...and why are you interested kyle haha..you're truck already looks better than mine

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
BogeyBoy82 said:
hmm i don't know what its worth to me... but i thought it was colored in leather to match your interior?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2k1slvrdo said:
hmm i don't know what its worth to me... but i thought it was colored in leather to match your interior?
actually it started out as a denali dash bezel that was molded to single DIN using body filler, epoxy and a trim ring. Then it was textured and dyed the medium grey like the interior. Then the outside edge was smooth and painted PPG black. the scratches arent noticalbe really. I can take some close up pics tomorrow when it gets light out if you'd like

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hmm i haven't seen it in awhile then... so shoot a picture up here i guess...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
52682997.jpg

and with it halfway ripped off after the break in...didnt crack it or anything...just scratched the paint in a couple spots...very very minor and i already used touchup paint on it...

57658032.gif

1 - 20 of 34 Posts