GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Interiors nice, color not too bad just front end is too orange get some chrome. Drop it and bigger wheels. and id sport it.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
what a fuckin retard. The truck is ugly to start with, and a lot of the information he gives is retarded. 21 gallon tank? wtf?

·
Registered
3 Posts
there is one of these running around the cleveland area - i actually think its a good looking truck, but not for 38k, shit i didnt even pay that for my 2004 and 2002 combined!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work(ed) for La West for quite awhile as a manager. These trucks are nice but completely over priced. That goes for all of the trucks they convert. The RSR costs so much because of the engine mods - headers, exhaust, air box, rocker arms and some kind of controller. It gave the 5.3L a little more power but you would be better off just buying an SS. Everything else on the truck is just painted plastic.

You guys wont have to worry about to many more of these trucks running around, LaWest is being shut down. The parent company Legend Motors Worldwide is closing down the facility and stopping production on all LaWest vehicles. This downsizing is leaving about 40 people, many that have over 15 years with the company, abruptly without jobs.

As for the ebay posting. Its not a tribute to the Camaro. RSR was simply something management thought of to make it sound sporty.

2006?
It actually is a 2006, GM specially put those bumpers on for LaWest.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
$38,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats just his reserve. u could buy alot of nice things with almost $40,000

1 - 19 of 19 Posts