GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered up 2 14" Bilstein 7100s today with reservoirs for my birthday present. I wasn't going to go with the reservoirs but I got a smokin deal on them, so I did. They should be here sometime next week and then they will go on and should be a perfect match for the Deaver's. I can't wait to feel the new ride after riding on my blown shitty shocks for so long. Next I am going to powdercoat the rear axle and get a cleargearz cover.
Evan

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
someone i know was also gonna order a set of those.... :naughty:

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
u rtruck is gonna ride awesome

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dark Eternal said:
I thought you were selling your truck?
The girl that was gonna buy it, got a 04 2wd Chevy for Christmas so she isn't gonna buy it anymore. I decided to keep it for a while and have some fun with it at the dunes.
Evan

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sevenfold said:
He has Bilstein coilovers w/ Eibach springs I believe.
Yeah, I am keeping those as is, I don't have the cash to get a new set of coilovers, they are like $1200. It is in the plans though, maybe sometime in the future.
Evan

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
93GMC said:
how much were you gunna sell your truck for?
I had it sold for $35,000. But for Christmas the girl's dad bought her a new truck, he didnt want her in a lifted truck as big as mine. So, now I am gonna keep it and finish it and maybe try for a magazine and some more trophies. I don't wanna go through the hassle of selling it right now and I love having it again.
Evan

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
just curious... i was thumbin through a new products book at work. has anyone seen or heard of the edelbrock resevoir shocks? they were in that book

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ive seen them and palyed with a set, very nice shocks, and they have come down in price considerably since they were first released.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts