GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best rear spacer to get the same track as the front tires? Is the rcx one any count or should I look at another brand rear spacer? What size?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have been running 2" spacers from rough country for over a year now and i have had no problems. I check them regularly and I used lock tight for peace of mind also. 48 lugs now lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! Talked to rough country and they said they will work fine with the fuel wheels also

·
Registered
260 Posts
2 inch from BORA, however they are made to order and takes 2 weeks lead time. I have had them for two years now and they are great but pricey. But with that being said I don't worry about my rear wheels falling off while I am driving down the road with my family in the truck doing 75 mph.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May get those. Ordered the rcx ones now. I know I ran 1/2inch ones on my TA when I raced that but that'd a lil different concept

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,447 Posts
1.75" is perfect for the studs but almost impossible to find. 2" is a safe bet if you don't want any chance of trimming your studs and close enough to the front track width. I'm running 1.5" and have had zero issues so really can't go wrong lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts