GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I thought GMPD's shipping was reasonable....

-bZj

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
They have gotten better over the years on shipping....I've ordered from www.partszoneonline.com before, but they don't figure shipping until after you submit your order, they used to beat GMPD for shipping, but I haven't used them recently....

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
They have gotten better over the years on shipping....I've ordered from www.partszoneonline.com before, but they don't figure shipping until after you submit your order, they used to beat GMPD for shipping, but I haven't used them recently....
I've placed a few orders with P&G Chevrolet (www.partzoneonline.com) and shipping has always been reasonable. Bill Markivich, whom is the parts manager, has even looked up and verified part numbers for me.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've placed a few orders with P&G Chevrolet (www.partzoneonline.com) and shipping has always been reasonable. Bill Markivich, whom is the parts manager, has even looked up and verified part numbers for me.
I'll back that up Bill Markivich was very helpful, would and will do business again thru P&G.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I fucking hate when companies do that :flame:

It's so chicken shit to not give shipping rates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts