GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just throwing this out there, basically I will be there come hell or high water...

http://www.karichele.com/ some sick houses for fucking cheeeap on or after the week of September 12. go to search, check 4wd needed and hot tub and you'll see what I mean. will just be 2 of us, might be Annie, might be a thick brunette, might be a guy, who knows. would prefer to keep it a couples thing so it's not a total sausagefest. if you and your lady want to head down that way, this is a chance at an awfully cheap, NICE vacation. 4 people total would be cheap, like $250PP, 6 people total would be insanely cheap, like $175PP, maybe less. I'll cover the deposit.

no crowds on the remote access beach, it's real low key, you can walk around naked at some of the houses. nowhere to eat unless you drive back to the paved road, we usually grill out all week long. basically nothing but imported beer, good music, good food, and sunshine for a week. had my eye on the house Luv Shack, it has 3 queen bedrooms and a hottub. ideal for 4-6 people.

let's DO THIS.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Dammit, as if I don't have enough on my plate, now I have to (want to) try to plan for this too :pissed:

:crazy:

This does sound awesome. Serious consideration will be put forth by myself regarding the topic of this thread and the intent to initialize any and all actions needed to facilitate the sphere to rotate on a horizontal plane, metaphorically speaking, of course..

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah if Matt and Michelle could make it along with you and Midget it'd be the most epic shit that ever happened, server would crash, Claye would come back, Travis would stage a coup and throw out Obama, I'd finally get laid...

I think he has a restricted license that keeps him from driving out of state due to his age though.

I know corndick goes down there too...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
yeah if Matt and Michelle could make it along with you and Midget it'd be the most epic shit that ever happened, server would crash, Claye would come back, Travis would stage a coup and throw out Obama, I'd finally get laid...
Epic awesome overload, that would be.

Maybe crunk can come and bring his mom.

:nono: wish i had a girl
Ha, me too in a way, and then not in a lot of other ways. Do not want spend money on bitches.

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
Sounds awesome guys and isnt too far from home....but I bet my semester would have already started by then.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
I wish I could make it too. You should try to be in Charlotte next week for the meet Ryan!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Mmmmm tuuuunnaaaa :drool:

Fishing is great at the Outer Banks in October.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts