GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I was upset I missed that episode, but now that I've seen the output, not so much anymore. I don't like it and there's nothing special about it other than the retarded basketball stuff.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Doesn't look like typical Foose material there, meh...

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
Foose and stuff must get pissed when they see people doing this kind of stuff. After all the work and what not they put into these vehicles because they thought the owners were alright only to get a slap in the face when they list it on ebay.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
:LOL: and it was all meaningful b/c he donated a kidney to save someones life... guess you can put a price on that kind of stuff... and apparently that price is $25k :LOL:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Truck looks like Junk :imo: but hey who am I?

Im only driving a RCSB w/t with 22's 4-6 and everything I paid for myself... Then you have this guy who gets basically a freebee due to the fact he saved someones life only to make a profit on Ebay? WTF there should be something stated in the show where they cant sell that car and have to keep it.... But its whatever...

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I emailed the listing seller and asked him why sell it if it was built in memory of donating a kidney, etc, etc..

His reply was vague: "painful memories I wont go into, but thanks it is an awsesome truck, real fun to take off road."

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
the only thing i dont like about it is the wheels and the kidney beans painted on the sides

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
financial issues or not, that truck has more sentimental meaning than anything. That's like selling your kid to a child molestor because you need the money...

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
I emailed the listing seller and asked him why sell it if it was built in memory of donating a kidney, etc, etc..

His reply was vague: "painful memories I wont go into, but thanks it is an awsesome truck, real fun to take off road."
Well hopefully the dude he donated to didn't die or something... then I'd feel like shit for talking bad about him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts