GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up yesterday since everyone seems to want one. I have 5 Overhead consoles for GMT400 trucks/SUVs. All of them include pigtails and mounting screw.

Both grey consoles sold. 3 remaining are:

88-94 burgundy w/ rear controls

95 tan w/ rear control

96-00 neutral w/ rear control

Lowered prices to $45 + shipping each.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One grey console sold.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI, I'll be gone from July 8th -17th. If anyone is interested I can ship them before, otherwise it'll be later.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both Grey consoles sold.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Jesus what kind of phone is that? Massive screen on her

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Droid X

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm back from camping.

Red console, neutral and tan consoles are still up for grabs.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
would you know if the tan one work for an 03? and how does it mount on the side away from the windshield?

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This style console will work on the GMT800 trucks (99-07c) as the frames are the same. The only thing is the back contour is slightly different, so there would be a little bit of gap there unless you put something to push the headliner closer (in a friends 07 we used the remains we cut out to space the headliner down.

The colors may or may not work, i'm not sure about that. As long as your truck is a crewcab or extended cab you should have the mounting plate for the rear of the console in your truck already.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Hmm ok thanks. been thinking about doing this but wasn't sure if my gauge pod would fit. But from what I'm getting from you it sounds like it will. If you have them in a few week I might buy it from you.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They will work in a regular cab, but you'll have to devise your own way to mount them in the rear as the slots of the tabs don't exist. I have one in my 88 and they fit perfect, i just cut the tabs off and used a nut insert.

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lowering console prices to $45 + shipping. I need these gone, they are taking up space.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.