GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really wanting the 18x10 -12 offset Fuel Trophys. Wife likes the Hostage 3's but I'm on the fence about those. I really think i'll need to color match the front bumper but that will come.
20151014_090331_zpsgouhblhy.jpg

20160317_191912_zpsotktxw5l.jpg

I know its a PITA but I really appreciate it. I may consider other wheels but must be offered in the same specs, Should I stay with the classic old man chrome look?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sick! thanks buddy, Really had to ask but the first pic the new trophy design i was looking at possibly in all black with anthracite ring, think you could do that one? Looks alot better than I imagined even in the lighter colors

·
Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.
4,253 Posts
gross.

Gaterose, can you P/S some money into my wallet for me plz?

Reactions: DeanH1290

·
Registered
290 Posts
Send me a photo of your wallet and I'll give it a shot. Works better if you leave one of the cards out so i can see your name and account number.

I can't guarantee the money will actually be there when you look in the wallet again in person though.

edit - better go ahead and just write the 3 digit code from the back on a scrap of paper and place that somewhere in the photo you post. Helps with getting the color right.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
n. fil-dert.
6,930 Posts
Not sure but all caps is almost as annoying as leaving your turn signal on but not turning.

Reactions: B_Pier

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm just ready to switch it up. Had the black and chrome look since this truck was new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts