GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first official GMFS PA meet was a success, we had 6 guys from OH and PA! dan brought his friend justin and his sick mini, we've been bugging him to join up. he seemed a little wary because this is a fullsize forum but trust me, this is the nicest mini i've ever seen in person, it has a ton of work done to it. anyhow we cruised and chilled and rolled. i kinda rolled, having the only stock truck on 17s kinda sucked because there were some sweet trucks in erie today! from ben's tire spinning blue beast to dan's black smoke spewing 800ft/lb monster to kal's kinda still muddy underneath slammed OBS, and dan's white sleeper and justin's can't-hear-anything-within-500-feet bass machine, a lot of heads were turned. got some good food, and some good laughs (suicide wings anyone?) and chilled on the beach. we'll definitely do it again, hope i have a truck next time.

ok only a couple pictures from me tonight because i'm on dialup. i will upload the rest tomorrow from the LAN at work but i'm sure the rest of the guys will post theirs before then.

d5c7b586.jpg

3eb383e7.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks like you guys had a good time, a lot of nice lookin trucks right there :head:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
It was a great time! Looking forward to next years! It was great to finally meet the faces behind these great trucks. Hopefully next year we will have twice as many trucks, and the ones that were out today will have some more goodies added!
I will have pics up a little later. Right now I feel like POOP! Not because of the "Suicide wings" either! I was smart and have the mild ones. LOL! I lost my voice!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Us messing around on the highway on the way home. Not the best video, but oh well!
Right Click and Save As!

Don't give me any crap about the music at the begining of the video either. I for got my CDs and radio sucks up their. By the way it was an Evanescence song! Great group!

And yes, that is a check engine light! I know! sensor 1 bank 1 running rich.

Pics are uploading right now so just wait!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
poor little bird :bawl:

nice pic at the bottom :naughty:

btw what did hovis:imo roll out there in?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Looks like yall had a nice turnout for the first PA GMFS event :head:

Cant wait to see some more pictures

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Thanks to to the Ohio crew for coming out to PA. I'm really glad that I could finally meet with you guys (you to Ryan :rocking:) and see your trucks in person.

Got the truck all clean up and ready for Sunday:
DSCF00141.gif

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
I know some some you guys that was there are waiting for these pictures.
Ryan failed to tell me that I’d be doing some wheeling in his driveway.
Again it was really nice to meet all of you, can't wait for the next one. Just name the time, date, place, count me in.:rocking:
DSCF00011.gif

DSCF00022.gif

DSCF00033.gif

DSCF00044.gif

Sorry about your driveway Ryan!!
DSCF00055.gif

Will post more later.

·
Registered
209 Posts
man it sucks that i was out of town for this i will be at the next one for sure. just let me know when it is. all the trucks look great.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts