GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I got my dash back today from the bodyshop it is paint Pewter and it looks sweet as hell ... but the glare makes :insane: my eyes go funny ... has anyone else had this problem .... if so what did u do about it .....
thanx Ken

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Ya I don't even notice it anymore, but if its sunny I have sunglasses on.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I'm hoping to have mine back by Thursday. I damn well better!! I;ll let you know about the glare.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I have somw shades a 525.00 set of Revo h2o but it is still bugging the shit out of me ..... and today is the first really sunny day we have had ....DAMN I think what I am going to do is get one of those dash pads/ covers and have my wife stich some velour or something soft on the underside so it won't scratch.....

it is only bad when your driving into the sun ....... the it seems like it cuts 50% visibility out the windsheild but the h20's help on the glare ....lot

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
only downside to havin a painted dash.......hopefully one day I will have this problem lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dark Eternal said:
thats why im going to bedliner mine one day!!
Well look how dirty your truck is ..... you need to lol Bedliner everything and water proof it all then you can just take the hose to it ...... thatis what I did to the Scrambler I had....... it works great :head:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i really want to get my dash painted but i want to find a used one to do it with so i can have it painted and then swap it with mine.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
96planejane said:
i really want to get my dash painted but i want to find a used one to do it with so i can have it painted and then swap it with mine.
Goodluck I looked for a used wrecked ... one for about 4 months ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts