GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is most out of curiousity but how much would it cost to get a GOOD black paint job? like murder my truck out?

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3000? is that like min or pretty good quality? if i ever did it i dont want anything wrong with it...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just got mine done for 3000$ painted door jams also. I didnt get it sanded and buffed though.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
I was told to repaint mine, It would be 3,400. Thats everything, Repaint my mirrors valance, rear bumper plastic and the esky handles. And I was gonna have it painted blue

·
TCBCK
567 Posts
Last time I got quotes for my truck is was anywhere from $3-$8000.

8,000? wtf?

just paint right, no graphics for 8 g's?

·
Registered
626 Posts
It all depends on the quality of work your looking at, one price you get may be lower than another body shops but you should really take a loot at previous work and referances before choosing.

you can expect to pay probably around 4,000 for a nice paintjob and smooth body work..

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
depends on costs of materials too. If you go with some specialty paints that can raise price a LOT.

But simple black only, everything done except firewall/inside engine bay, I'd expect around $3500-4000

...also heavily dependant on how much body work your truck requires, or if you have the inside of the bed done as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts