GMC Truck Forum banner

paint it black

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  ShredSled 
#1 ·
this is most out of curiousity but how much would it cost to get a GOOD black paint job? like murder my truck out?

#6 ·
3000? is that like min or pretty good quality? if i ever did it i dont want anything wrong with it...

#11 ·
I was told to repaint mine, It would be 3,400. Thats everything, Repaint my mirrors valance, rear bumper plastic and the esky handles. And I was gonna have it painted blue

#12 ·
Last time I got quotes for my truck is was anywhere from $3-$8000.

8,000? wtf?

just paint right, no graphics for 8 g's?

#13 ·
It all depends on the quality of work your looking at, one price you get may be lower than another body shops but you should really take a loot at previous work and referances before choosing.

you can expect to pay probably around 4,000 for a nice paintjob and smooth body work..

#14 ·
depends on costs of materials too. If you go with some specialty paints that can raise price a LOT.

But simple black only, everything done except firewall/inside engine bay, I'd expect around $3500-4000

...also heavily dependant on how much body work your truck requires, or if you have the inside of the bed done as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.