GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this paint job, might have to add it to my wish list for future mods :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Badassilverado said:
Oh damn that is nice. Looks like the stock charcoal color up top not to mention that silver :drool:
It's hard for me to tell if the bottom is silver or the stock pewter ... I would love silver but obviously it would be cheaper to keep pewter on the bottom. And for the top, not black, but a smoke or a gunmetal gray ... :rocking:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Oh damn that is nice. Looks like the stock charcoal color up top not to mention that silver :drool:
its not :read: the guy had the truck color swapped to silver, he added the grey later.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2k1slvrdo said:
its not :read: the guy had the truck color swapped to silver, he added the grey later.
Cool, might still look ok over pewter .. I'd rather have a nice silver but would have to repaint everything.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
99redsilv said:
I love paintjobs like that the only thing is they are just as common as euro lights on ricers :anitoof: Most of the time its red with black on top tho.
Not around here though, I'm a long ways from Cali :evillol:

·
eplingphoto.com
550 Posts
Shit man I live just as far from Cali.. up here in KY and I've seen at least 10 trucks with the same paint job even using that same color.

Theres alot of ppl that copy others paint jobs on the east coast.. the old wilt built taco has two clones here in my little mountain town.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'm a long way from cali... not lol. Hell, some times you see the pool guy with a two toned black and red truck. Tow trucks around here are flamed. There aren't enough paint schemes that look good. Well, u could go crazy and air brush everything... but naked chicks on the hood get old fast:read:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Blue and silver two tones are common too, but they still look good together. :read:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts