GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Jason RIP
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Badassilverado said:
Oh damn that is nice. Looks like the stock charcoal color up top not to mention that silver :drool:
It's hard for me to tell if the bottom is silver or the stock pewter ... I would love silver but obviously it would be cheaper to keep pewter on the bottom. And for the top, not black, but a smoke or a gunmetal gray ... :rocking:

· eplingphoto.com
4,474 Posts
Shit man I live just as far from Cali.. up here in KY and I've seen at least 10 trucks with the same paint job even using that same color.

Theres alot of ppl that copy others paint jobs on the east coast.. the old wilt built taco has two clones here in my little mountain town.

· samcarol
11,060 Posts
i'm a long way from cali... not lol. Hell, some times you see the pool guy with a two toned black and red truck. Tow trucks around here are flamed. There aren't enough paint schemes that look good. Well, u could go crazy and air brush everything... but naked chicks on the hood get old fast:read:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.