GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 03 Z71 last summer and now on the roof of the truck there is some type of paint problem, to me it looks like blistering. it is some kind like that it looks like it wants to pop but it is only about the size of a tip of a pen but I am afraid that it is going to get bigger hard to explain well what can i do about this, does the dealer waranty problems like that?? :puke:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
If it is an 03 and the paint is fucked on the roof I would be at the dealership. Yes, I would say for a problem like that the dealership should take care of it 100% since you have done nothing to it making it do what it is doing.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Dealer should cover that. I would be up there as soon as you possibly can.

·
Registered
169 Posts
What color is it? The reason I ask is because I know a guy who works at the GM plant in Arlington and they are apparently having problems with the Silver paint. Not sure if it's not bonding correctly or what?

·
Registered
787 Posts
My friend works for a Chevy dealership and he said the same thing........DONT GET SILVER!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
oh my goooodness oh my gooodness

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea it does suck my truck isnt even that old but it isnt silver it is the dark grey mettalic, this may be a stupid question but i have 35" tires on it should i take them off before i take it up there :pissed:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts