GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of fenders flares (DO NOT WANT), I am looking into putting on the invisible paint protection film on the rocker panels of the truck. I have to drive in gravel some times and with the larger tires and lift I keep getting little chips on the bottoms of the doors and back side of the fenders. Anybody done this on a NNBS yet? Pics? I did it on my Nissan Titan I had lifted and you couldn't even see it, and it worked great! Any info on who installs or where I can get the precut stuff to do it myself is greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yes I have done it on my buddy's dads NNBS. As for pics.....while like you said you can't see it!! I will say those are one of the easiest trucks to do it on! That is a great option though. Most window tint shops are starting to do it. Give that a shot!

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have done it on my buddy's dads NNBS. As for pics.....while like you said you can't see it!! I will say those are one of the easiest trucks to do it on! That is a great option though. Most window tint shops are starting to do it. Give that a shot!
You know how much it cost him?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I did his for free but that would normally be about a $4-500 job. That was the hood bottom of the doors up to the moulding, rocker panels, and box sides in front and behind the wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the full Xpel kit on my '07 NNBS. Hood, bumper, headlights, and all rocker panels the entire length of the truck. I can't recall the cost, but it's pricey. BUT, it's well worth it. It's all pre-cut film, and the fit was excellent.

Check 'em out
www.xpel.com

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the full Xpel kit on my '07 NNBS. Hood, bumper, headlights, and all rocker panels the entire length of the truck. I can't recall the cost, but it's pricey. BUT, it's well worth it. It's all pre-cut film, and the fit was excellent.

Check 'em out
www.xpel.com
Yeah I saw just the rocker panel kit is like 450!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts