GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fucking PPL!!!

Alright here is the story... Came home from work today and say someone keyed my fucking truck... :flame: Wasnt like that last night when i came home.. Well my EX GF lives in the apartment underneith the girl im seeing now... Well my thoughts are she did it when i went home last night... And also she pulled the trick on calling this girls Ex bf when i was over their one night... Well long story short got my ass handed to me (he is 6'5 and about 240 and im 6'0 185) Anyways thats besides the point... I know how she is and she knows my truck is my baby... She took a key to it and drew 3 wave lines up and down... Sad thing is they are deep and just cant be buffed out... So a new paint paint job is in line at some point in time... My question is how much does a paint job cost for a driver side door... Its black with some age on it... But also has pin stripes going along it to... But also their is a body shop that does wraps... Its $15 a square foot... Kinda debation on either getting it all wraped or just getting a paint job. .. Its an 85 GMC thats in my sig... Any info would be nice... Thanks guys Ill try and post pics up in the next few days...

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
could it not be wet sanded and buffed? im not a paint guy or anything but i had the body shop guy next door to my work do a little spot on my truck and it took out scratches from when i plowed a patch of saplings. i wouldnt think the worst just yet

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks to me like someone before me didnt do such a good job in sanding before they painted this truck... Not to sure what to do quite yet unless someone has a solution to this?
Picture003.jpg
Picture002-1.jpg

·
GMFS Member
259 Posts
yep I can tell, that was your EX-G, cause they look like boobs......jk...try buffering, but that paint looks cracked, it may be a good idea to repaint that part and polish the whole truck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
from the pic it looks like she went down to the mental it doesnt look like u could wetsand and buff it out. If u just repaint that door and buff out the rest of the truck it might not match up right. Cuz the finish on your truck now look a bit old. I would just save up a little and get the whole truck repainted. I think u would be much happier. Just keep it away from your ex. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts