GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a painted center console with a DIC from a Escalade molded in the front. I am just seeing if there is any interest in it.

in the pictures it's not completely painted but the rest is at the paint shop being sprayed. I am looking to get about $400 for it. The dic has the pigtail and i have all the information to hook it up in any 99-02.
Picture375.gif

Picture374.gif

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
what's dic? Will this console work on an ext cab? How much for shipping to 78613? and are you selling the painted stuff in your interior?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
would you sell me just the dic even though its currently molded in?

just a shot at trying to find one, lol.

Dave

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what's dic? Will this console work on an ext cab? How much for shipping to 78613? and are you selling the painted stuff in your interior?
it was made for a ext. cab. DIC is Driver information center. it tells you fuel milage and a whole lot of other useful information. shipping would prolly be pretty high being that this thing is huge. I'm leaving the rest of the interior in the truck to sell it.

·
GMFS Member
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im looking for a console, but not red.
paint it black.

It's allready completely smooth so it would just have to be scuffed and sprayed. if you want to it PM me cause they weren't going to spray the other pieces until monday and i call them and tell them not to and I'll take off the amoutnt that they were going to charge me.

·
Team Black
1,398 Posts
thats more than Im looking to spend right now

edit- If you could let me know how much it would take off that would be cool, but I probably couldnt do anything on it till a couple of weeks

·
R.I.P jason
868 Posts
paint it black.

It's allready completely smooth so it would just have to be scuffed and sprayed. if you want to it PM me cause they weren't going to spray the other pieces until monday and i call them and tell them not to and I'll take off the amoutnt that they were going to charge me.
how much will you take off and were could i find the glove box id need one of thouse too thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts