1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That seems like a decent price. I have that setup on my truck and i like it. Better check to see that they have your paint code though. I thought pewter was 53U but i could be remembering that wrong. Here are some pics so you can get a guestimation of whether you like it or not. Good choice getting rid of the all chrome, those look terrible IMHO.
tday5.jpg

tday4.jpg

b55e4048.jpg

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good man. My paint code is 11u and hey have it ready to ship.. they look a helluva better than what i got know. i liked them at first but now i hate it.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Honestly that seems a little high to me. I heard of some guys getting the 2 handles+tailgate handle for around $125. I'll have to look, but I'll try and post up where I saw it from.

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I found these on EBAY and wondering if they are a good deal. Keep in mind, i don't have my stock handles anymore. I replaced them with full chrome handles, which now i hate. This is the only place where i found them as a set (driver, passenger tailgate) Any thoughts would help. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=250079694973&rd=1,1
I can get those same handles for you for $150 shipped

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I got some pewter handles you can have for 40 shipped...they prolly need to be reapinted though...they're the burban type, not esky's...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i bought the esky handles off of ebay on the 6th. it is now the 14th, and dude still hasn't shipped them... i'm getting irritated.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally got these in today, Thanks for all the input, they really do look better than all the chrome....

and i got the windows tinted, you can kind of see it..

P1240289.gif

P1240288.gif

P1240287.gif

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
The tailgate is the expensive part. I got handles for $95 (with custom color) shipped. Finding a tailgate handles that's not just a plastic chrome cover is $$$. For $120 to get what you want, it looks good.

-bZj

1 - 18 of 18 Posts