GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys with NNBS silverados or sierras how did yall go about getting your handles and mirrors painted? Do you have to buy smoothed ones or what. I was looking into painted my handles and mirrors white. I want to do the whole mirror though! Pics would be good too! thanks in advance

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
handles you can buy or have painted and the mirrors you will have to have painted

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
handles you can buy or have painted and the mirrors you will have to have painted
ok thanks but do they all have to be smoothed or what? they have a rough finish on them

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
ok thanks but do they all have to be smoothed or what? they have a rough finish on them
Depends on what you want, you could just paint them but they will still have that textured look and feel, the ones you can buy will be smooth and most people that paint them do smooth them, looks better that way IMO

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Depends on what you want, you could just paint them but they will still have that textured look and feel, the ones you can buy will be smooth and most people that paint them do smooth them, looks better that way IMO
yea i was def gonna get them smoothed but i just cant make up my mind bout doing the whole mirror or just like a mirror cap :hmm:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I personally like the mirror caps. At $60ish from gmpd its a much cheaper alternative too

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
handles on Ebay and get the WHOLE mirror smoothed and painted..Fuck mirror caps. Look at Chad's (08Chevy) truck

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Dude, how did you get a pic of my girl.

I just noticed this dude has an extended cab like mine and his name is chad also.:lol: :uhoh: that shit is wierd.:crazy:
Is it nice having you pieces back from paint with no flaws and back on your truck???? :flame:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
how do you think that bumper is going to hold up to steping on it? I like the way it looks.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
ah yeah, i do that usually too, but in general do you think it will hold up pretty well or what? can you give me a rough idea of what that costs?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Let me get my pictures for you give me a minute.
man your truck looks sweet... ive got door handles enroute and waning my whole mirror done too... was checkin your pic and you got me wantin to paint my rear bumper plastics too... ive got a gmc tho so i need to find a shot of a white sierra with the front plastics painted.... good lookin truck man!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
wait which one waz the front??? :crazy:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts