·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Search Dizzle

/thread

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I rencently painted my frame...I want to paint my lift but not sure if it would look good. its currently just black, and gray

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
painted crap usually means "Im afraid to get my truck dirty".:crazy:
my fabtech wasnt painted and i didnt care about getting it dirty, i dont plan on getting this thing to dirty now, thats exactly the reason i did powdercoat the cognito since thats what i wanted for the truck to keep it clean

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
my fabtech wasnt painted and i didnt care about getting it dirty, i dont plan on getting this thing to dirty now, thats exactly the reason i did powdercoat the cognito since thats what i wanted for the truck to keep it clean
Come on now... Even Sam went "mudding"... Shouldnt you be driving an SUV or something? :crazy:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Come on now... Even Sam went "mudding"... Shouldnt you be driving an SUV or something? :crazy:
haha, ive done plenty of "mudding" in my truck. im over that stuff and have a jeep that i can go out and offroad and destroy with no worries, why waste my truck on that

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
yeah it sucks cleaning it...its fun but I just wish I had an older truck to do all that shit, and not care about it

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I rencently painted my frame...I want to paint my lift but not sure if it would look good. its currently just black, and gray
:word: I just painted everything glossy black. Make the truck look not like a hack job.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
I just painted mine.... with black POR15, haha. Nothing flashy, but looks way better than rust.

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
yeah it sucks cleaning it...its fun but I just wish I had an older truck to do all that shit, and not care about it
Thats what makes it so fun is when people dont believe you do take it diggin. Paint is easy to fix.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Thats what makes it so fun is when people dont believe you do take it diggin. Paint is easy to fix.
really? when you have to repaint a panel due to offroad carnage i wouldnt really call that "easy".

id rather be able to eat off the underside of my truck than be able to tell people yea man i actually take it in the mud, im so awesome. and joe, fuck the 2wd setup with the coilovers looks soooo much sicker than mine with all the extra shit and t-bars down there.

·
haz 12"s!
4,533 Posts
really? when you have to repaint a panel due to offroad carnage i wouldnt really call that "easy".

id rather be able to eat off the underside of my truck than be able to tell people yea man i actually take it in the mud, im so awesome. and joe, fuck the 2wd setup with the coilovers looks soooo much sicker than mine with all the extra shit and t-bars down there.
Thats the price you pay. Do you complain when you drop a slug when racing?

Its just a matter opinion, when I see a lifted rig and a set of MTs and it doesnt see anything but asphalt, you might as well have poser written across the windshield. Not a dig on you, just the way I see it. Thats a whole lot of money to lift a rig, slap some MTs on it and never use it for what it was built for. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts