GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I rencently painted my frame...I want to paint my lift but not sure if it would look good. its currently just black, and gray

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
my fabtech wasnt painted and i didnt care about getting it dirty, i dont plan on getting this thing to dirty now, thats exactly the reason i did powdercoat the cognito since thats what i wanted for the truck to keep it clean
Come on now... Even Sam went "mudding"... Shouldnt you be driving an SUV or something? :crazy:

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
yeah it sucks cleaning it...its fun but I just wish I had an older truck to do all that shit, and not care about it

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
I rencently painted my frame...I want to paint my lift but not sure if it would look good. its currently just black, and gray
:word: I just painted everything glossy black. Make the truck look not like a hack job.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Thats what makes it so fun is when people dont believe you do take it diggin. Paint is easy to fix.
really? when you have to repaint a panel due to offroad carnage i wouldnt really call that "easy".

id rather be able to eat off the underside of my truck than be able to tell people yea man i actually take it in the mud, im so awesome. and joe, fuck the 2wd setup with the coilovers looks soooo much sicker than mine with all the extra shit and t-bars down there.

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
really? when you have to repaint a panel due to offroad carnage i wouldnt really call that "easy".

id rather be able to eat off the underside of my truck than be able to tell people yea man i actually take it in the mud, im so awesome. and joe, fuck the 2wd setup with the coilovers looks soooo much sicker than mine with all the extra shit and t-bars down there.
Thats the price you pay. Do you complain when you drop a slug when racing?

Its just a matter opinion, when I see a lifted rig and a set of MTs and it doesnt see anything but asphalt, you might as well have poser written across the windshield. Not a dig on you, just the way I see it. Thats a whole lot of money to lift a rig, slap some MTs on it and never use it for what it was built for. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.