GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a black painted tail gate handle. I know there use to be some on ebay for sale but i can't find any. :think: Anyone got a link to it?

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Re: Painted Tail Gate Handle?

I gave up looking, (this was over a year ago), and just had mine smoothed and painted by a body shop. Any reason you wouldn't want to do that?

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I gave up looking, (this was over a year ago), and just had mine smoothed and painted by a body shop. Any reason you wouldn't want to do that?
because i remember seeing white and black ones on ebay for $89 shipped or something. and would rather not deal with a body shop.

Yeah paint the hande that will make it look so much better :rofljest:
so what would make it meet your qualifications? x14's and 33's? seriously tell me what you don't like.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts

I don't see any, just looked. FWIW, mine was only 15 dollars because they were doing my mirrors too. I bet you could find a good place to drop it off :imo

·
Registered
9,608 Posts

because i remember seeing white and black ones on ebay for $89 shipped or something. and would rather not deal with a body shop.

so what would make it meet your qualifications? x14's and 33's? seriously tell me what you don't like.
Why paint just the handle paint it all or none :imo never said I didn't like it as I recall. I don't recall say'n I do like it either.:think:

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Why paint just the handle paint it all or none :imo never said I didn't like it as I recall. I don't recall say'n I do like it either.:think:
because my truck gets used and painted bumper plastics and tail gate cap would look good for about 30 mins. What did you mean by your post then?

·
Registered
6,133 Posts

because my truck gets used and painted bumper plastics and tail gate cap would look good for about 30 mins. What did you mean by your post then?
he meant the bezel, r u just going to paint the handle or the bezel also?

·
Registered
9,608 Posts

your truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts