GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
EscaWHAT?
1,312 Posts
Yes.
Damn good head unit. I have the 7401u. I dont know if theres anymore of a diffrence besides the SBC-SW, everything else is what mine has. Love the unit. 5v preamps are awesome on these. I have my PC hooked up to my AUX inputs for my sound system in my truck. definately well worth the asking price. GL with the sale.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol iceman, no money has been sent yet, ill pm you as soon as it happens, if you dont get a pm assume he hasnt paid. i would rather you got it, youve been tryin for awhile. but im tired of lookin at it in my backseat, so its goin to the first to pay!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
what are the odds of this thing selling this weekend? iceman, im lookin at you lol.
You dont even know man, I want it now. BUT Im going to have to hold out for a minute because of something that happened a couple weeks ago. Got wrote a BS ticket for causing a wreck, 6 cars, 2 Harleys, and if I pay the ticket MY insurance has to pay for all of it. Ill fight this shit until the day I die.

·
Snooby Doo
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, im tired of riding around with this in my back seat, so heres the deal... if someone buys it by 4pm CST Friday 4-6-07 ill do $120 shipped. if it is someone with a higher post count then me, i will do $110 shipped...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts